Western Frontiers End Denver
Tour Type: Discovery
Brochure Type: USA Canada and Central America 2025 v1
Your wild west tour at its best. This exploration of the American frontier is filled with local encounters and natural wonders-from the Black Hills to Bryce Canyon's spires and Crazy Horse and Mount Rushmore to Cody's Buffalo Bill Center. Two nights in Yellowstone ensure you don't miss a thing.Dining Summary
Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- Billings: Learn all about Billing's railroad history during a Be My Guest dinner at the historic Billings Depot. Built in 1903 as a hub for three major railroads passing through town, it is now a non-profit organization. A historian from the nearby Western Heritage Center will be your host for the evening and will share the rail industry's importance to Big Sky Montana. Afterwards, a local chef will delight you with a wonderful three-course menu .
MAKE TRAVEL MATTER
- Las Vegas: Get a glimpse of Las Vegas from the sky as you hop on the High Roller, North America's tallest observation wheel standing 550 feet tall. The 30-minute ride offers breathtaking, 360-degree views of the glittering lights and neon of the Strip below.
- Zion National Park: Connect to history as you wander paths and trails, following in the footsteps of Native Americans and the earliest pioneers. Lush vegetation, wild rivers, roaring waterfalls and towering cliffs characterise the natural beauty of this park.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Pink, orange and rusty-red limestone spires, known as hoodoos, rise up from the desert floor at Bryce Canyon, home to the largest collection of these spires in the world.
- Salt Lake City: Your Tour Director will point out key features and areas of interest on arrival to Salt Lake City.
- Grand Teton National Park: See Grand Teton National park with the shimmering peaks of the Teton range rising up above alpine forests and lakes. The park is famous for it's 40-mile long Teton Mountain Range including the major peaks of that particular range.
- Yellowstone National Park: Without a doubt a bucket list destination for many travelers - welcome to Yellowstone National Park. Established as America's first National Park by President Grant in 1872 Yellowstone is famous for it's hot springs, bubbling mud pots, vast canyons and lush forests as far as the eye can see.
- Cody: You'll get a glimpse into the "Spirit of the West" at the Buffalo Bill Center for the West museum complex. As you wonder through this huge set of exhibits you'll feel like you've been transported back to a time of cowboys and cowgirls, gun-toting lawmen and brave Native American warriors.
- Little Big Horn: We travel to the famous historical site of Little Bighorn, the battlefield where General Custer and his men were roundly defeated by combined forces of Sioux, Cheyenne, and Arapaho Tribal warriors in 1876.
- Black Hills: Contribute to the preservation of the heritage of Native Americans during a visit to the Crazy Horse Memorial. This iconic monument represents the Oglala Lakota warrior 'Crazy Horse' on land considered sacred, in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
- Mount Rushmore: We'll visit Mount Rushmore National Memorial, where you can view the faces of four of America's most important presidents, dramatically etched into the granite rock face. Carved into the face of Mount Rushomore are the faces of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt.
- Rapid City: Meet Stephen Yellowhawk or a Lakota Tribe Member and discover the history of his tribe during a festive evening of dance and song.
- : Explore the historic Billings Depot, the High Roller in Las Vegas
- : Visit Zion, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Little Bighorn Battlefield
- : View Crazy Horse Memorial, iconic Mount Rushmore in South Dakota
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
|Offer valid through 12/31/2023|
|Day 1||Las Vegas||Start Your Adventure In Las Vegas: Embark on an epic encounter with the American Frontier. This evening, meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception and then soar 550 feet above the center of the Las Vegas Strip on the High Roller, the world's tallest observation wheel. With sweeping 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Valley and The Strip you'll take in all the glitz and glamour.|
|Day 2||Zion National Park||Explore Vibrant Zion National Park: We leave the shimmering Sin City skyline behind as we journey to the canyons and towering cliffs of Zion National Park, following the footsteps of brave pioneers and first nation settlers. Then it's onward to the enchanting landscapes of Bryce Canyon. Admire its rusty red limestone spires that rise up surreally from the desert floor to meet Utah's skies.|
Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel
|Day 3||Salt Lake City||Journey Onwards To Salt Lake City: Travel north to Utah's capital to see its Mormon center - Temple Square in Salt Lake City. Learn about the basic beliefs and history of the Mormon pioneers which brought about the building of the temple and the Tabernacle, home of the Tabernacle Choir. Explore the city on your own to find local cuisine all surrounded by picturesque mountains.|
Sheraton Salt Lake City
|Day 4||Jackson Hole||Travel to Jackson: Take in the sites today as we journey out of Salt Lake City. Head north to Jackson, which stands in the shadows of the Teton Range. You'll have time this afternoon to settle in and explore this mountain town, which has an Old West look with a modern twist.|
Modern Mountain Motel
|Day 5||Grand Teton National Park||Traverse the Alpine Terrain of Grand Teton National Park: Journey through the alpine terrain of Grand Teton National Park en route to the UNESCO-listed Yellowstone National Park. We spend two nights in the world's oldest national park at one of its cozy lodges, each with their own unique setting and atmosphere. (When the south entrance to Yellowstone National Park is closed due to weather conditions, the itinerary will travel west from Jackson via Idaho and enter the park through the west entrance.)|
National Park Lodges Yellowstone
|Day 6||Yellowstone National Park||Adventure In Yellowstone National Park: Explore the rusting walls of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, keeping a keen eye out for bison and elk, before joining your Travel Director for an exploration of the park's bubbling hot springs and mud paint pots. Old Faithful puts on an spectacular show as its water arcs impressively up into the air. And there amidst the geothermal wonderland, we enjoy a relaxed evening under the canopy of Yellowstone's stars.|
National Park Lodges Yellowstone
|Day 7||Billings||Buffalo Bill, Cody, And The West Connect with Locals: Tip your Stetson in tribute to "Buffalo Bill" whose hometown of Cody is our next stop on this pioneer sightseeing trail. Visit the Buffalo Bill Center of the West museum complex to gain a deeper understanding of the "Spirit of the American West." Then it's on to Big Sky Country where we'll enjoy a Be My Guest dinner at the historic Billings Depot. Built in 1903 and visited by presidents, governors, Hollywood celebrities and even royalty, you'll reflect on the past while hearing local tales from a historian and enjoying a delicious three-course meal prepared by local chef. Chef Jordan has created a menu featuring four unique entree choices along with a decadent dessert to finish off the evening.|
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Billings
|Day 8||Rapid City||Discover Historic Little Bighorn Dive Into Culture: Our day begins with a visit to Little Bighorn, the infamous battlefield of Sioux and Cheyenne warriors. Venture into the Black Hills of South Dakota as you make your way to the base of Crazy Horse Memorial. Admire the colossal carved face of the famed Lakota war chief and learn about preserving Native American Culture before continuing to Rapid City.|
The Rushmore Hotel & Suites
|Day 9||Rapid City||Immerse Into the Culture of the Black Hills Make Travel Matter: Visit Mount Rushmore to view the faces of former American presidents etched into the granite rock-face, then choose to venture into Badlands National Park. This evening Dive Into Culture with Stephen Yellowhawk who will regale you with stories of his tribe's history during a festive Farewell dinner.|
The Rushmore Hotel & Suites
|Day 10||Denver||Farewell Denver: Our foray through the American Frontier at its end, we say farewell to newfound friends and traverse some of the West's most beautiful terrain as you travel through Wyoming's expansive grasslands to Denver, the Mile High City. Transfer to Denver International Airport for your flight home or extend your stay. For guests continuing on to Denver, airport arrival time will be 4:30 p.m, please be aware when booking your flights.|
|Twin prices are per person.|
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class