Best of Eastern Canada End Montreal
Tour Type: Country Explorer
Brochure Type: USA Canada and Central America 2024 v2
Offering the best of all things east, take in Canada's cosmopolitan cities, French and British heritage, and majestic landscapes. See traditional Pow Wow dancing in Ottawa, watch the cascading waters of Niagara Falls, and stroll through meadows, rolling hills and farms of Quebec's Eastern Townships on this Eastern Canada tour.Dining Summary
Be My Guest
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 8 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- 2 Lunch (L)
Dive Into Culture
- Quebec City: You'll be welcomed by Michel Lamarche, the longest serving employee who has a depth of knowledge about lavender growing. Take a guided tour of the farm, sampling a selection of lavender products as you go. Sip a lavender lemonade with your picnic basket lunch filled with local specialties.
- Niagara Falls: Dive into Culture and embrace Canada's national sport, learning the secrets and superstition of hockey players as a professional coach walks you through a day in the life of a player.
MAKE TRAVEL MATTER
- Niagara Falls: Embark on an exhilarating boat ride to the base of Horseshoe Falls, which plunges dramatically into Lake Ontario as you contemplate this tremendous force of nature.
- Kingston: The spectacular Thousand Islands in Ontario are made up of 1,864 islands on the Saint Lawrence River, straddling the US-Canada border stretching 50 miles downriver from Kingston. Cruise the waters and enjoy dinner for an unforgettable evening.
- Ottawa: Delve into Canada's capital city as you enjoy views of the elegant Gothic buildings of Parliament Hill, Rideau Hall, the residence of the Governor General of Canada and the beautiful downtown galleries, museums and parks.
- Quebec City: Embark on a captivating walk through the narrow streets of Old Quebec City, joining your Local Specialist for an in-depth discovery of this UNESCO-listed place exuding all the charm on a European city.
- Montreal: Discover the history of the first neo-gothic church in Canada, an important witness of Montreal's foundations and breathtaking architecture, gold leaves, infinite blue, thousands of stars and exceptional stained glass windows.
- Montreal: Join a Local Specialist who will introduce you to Montreal, Canada's cultural capital where festivals, art, cuisine and a certain joie de vivre are all part of the daily make up. Admire how old European style architecture can sit so naturally beside beautiful contemporary masterpieces.
- Ottawa: Join your Indigenous Cultural Ambassadors at Madahoki Farm for a guided visit that outlines the diversity of First Nations cultures across Canada.
- : Explore UNESCO listed Quebec City and Montreal with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Toronto, Kingston, Ottawa, Canada's love for Hockey, Eastern Townships of Quebec
- : Visit Niagara Falls, Madahoki Farm, a working Lavender Farm, Mount Royal, Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal
- : Cruise the 1000 Islands dinner cruise and Niagara Falls
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : All transport and transfers shown
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
|Offer valid through 12/31/2023|
|Day 1||Toronto||Welcome to Toronto: Canada's multi-cultural metropolis of Toronto launches your journey across Eastern Canada. Relax after your journey, then meet your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception this evening.|
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
|Day 2||Niagara Falls||Hockey and Niagara Falls Dive Into Culture: On the way to Niagara Falls we stop and you get the chance to learn the art of playing the puck like a pro. Dive Into Culture and embrace Canada's national sport, learning the secrets and superstitions of hockey players as a team member walks you through a day in the life of a player. Go inside the players' dressing room and put on the full hockey gear. Grab your stick and it's onto the ice where you'll soon find out whether you are a lefty or righty, and learn how to score the big goal. Witness Mother Nature's power first-hand when you journey to Niagara Falls and embark on an exhilarating boat ride to the base of Horseshoe Falls.|
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
|Day 3||Kingston||Travel Back in Time in Kingston: The day begins with an orientation tour past Toronto's sprawling Queens Park, stately University Avenue and the Provincial Parliament Buildings. Continue to Kingston, a 17th-century former French trading post and gateway to Ontario's Thousand Islands. Set sail on a dinner cruise this evening against the backdrop of pretty riverside cottages and uninhabited islands found along the Saint Lawrence River.|
Delta Hotels Kingston Waterfront
|Day 4||Ottawa||Onwards to Ottawa: Arriving in Ottawa, we embark on an introductory tour of Canada's capital. You'll have a full afternoon to explore the city on your terms. Consider a visit to one of the city's museums or discover the plethora of amazing local cuisine.|
Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
|Day 5||Quebec City||Uncover the Traditions of Quebec City Make Travel Matter: Enjoy Breakfast at Madahoki Farm followed by a MAKE TRAVEL MATTER experience, including a presentation of the Algonquin People and the Friendship dance. After, enjoy lunch at a local "Cabane a Sucre". Then, continue to Quebec City to begin your love affair with the city's French Canadian 'joie de vivre' and your hotel in Old Quebec.|
|Day 6||Quebec City||Stroll Through Quebec City: Embark on a captivating walk through the narrow streets of Old Quebec City, joining your Local Specialist for an in-depth discovery of this UNESCO-listed place exuding all the charm of a European city. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring La Vieille Capitale on your terms.|
|Day 7||Montreal||Enjoy the Charming Eastern Townships Connect with Locals: Leave the city behind, bound for Quebec's picturesque Eastern Townships. Your journey will take you past pretty villages and rolling farmlands before arriving at Bleu Lavande Lavender Farm for an exclusive Be My Guest lunch. Learn how lavender is grown and turned into a variety of products, sample delicious lavender lemonade and enjoy a picnic basket lunch filled with local specialties. Later, we'll make our way to Montreal and admire panoramic city views from its namesake, Mount Royal.|
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
|Day 8||Montreal||Discover Vibrant Montreal: Join your Local Specialist for a sightseeing tour revealing the historic sites in the colourful Old Port area, the splendour of one of Montreal's crown jewels - Notre Dame Basilica and modern Downtown Montreal. Gain a deeper appreciation for the city's French Canadian roots as you spend the afternoon exploring the city on your terms before joining your fellow travellers for a Farewell Dinner in Old Montreal.|
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
|Day 9||Montreal||Au Revoir Montreal: Bid a fond au revoir to newfound friends as you depart from Montreal at your leisure.|
|Twin prices are per person.|
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class